UNIVERSITY OF BAHRI
The logo of the University consists of:
- Open books: A source of knowledge signifying learning and academic achievement.
- Small black circles behind the books: Symbolising readers.
- Multiple images of books and readers in a circle: Symbolising, continuity and diversity of activities, it also gives an indication to dialogue, team-work and perfection.
- Centre of the circle containing the initials of the University in both languages Arabic and English: Emphasising local, regional and global links.
- Outer frame of the logo in the form of a shield: Indicating the uniqueness of the university and symbolising perfection and strength.
- Green colour background: Symbolising development in all fields.
- Black colour: Symbolising clarity and righteousness.
- White colour: Symbolising purity and transparency.
- University name written under the Logo in both Arabic and English: Symbolising deep roots and originality.