The College seeks to be a pioneer in the domains of legal education, training & consultancy at the domestic, regional & international levels, in accordance with the domestic & international requirements of accreditation, quality assurance & proper performance.
To impart excellent legal knowledge to recipients, conduct innovative & sound scientific research & efficiently contribute to the service & development of the domestic & international communities.
The College strives to attain its objectives & accomplish its mission as part of its vision of the future in accordance with the following values:-
- effective mutual communication.
- Qualify cadres by means of equipping them with knowledge & skills in the various legal fields of work.
- Qualify students to work as lawyers, judges, & legal advisors who discharge their duties of administering justice & giving supremacy to the rule of law.
- Conduct & promote scientific research in various fields of law.
- Provide juristic opinions & legal consultations for government units & for the community members at large.
- Provide legal aid for individual who are unable to hire lawyers to defend them.
- Build & raise legal awareness & disseminate legal knowledge through specialized training courses, conferences, workshops, symposiums & lectures.