- Resignation procedures for first year students who have neither be interviewed nor registered shall be done at the Academic Secretariat upon consent of the student`s sponsor.
- Upper classes students may apply for resignation from the university without completing registration procedures for the respective academic year.
- A student resigned after registration has no right to refund the registration or study fees.
- A student desiring to resign shall fill-in the relevant form.
- The concerned college shall verify the reasons for the concerned student`s resignation, review his/her academic status, and refer its recommendation thereon to the Academic Secretariat.
- The Academic Secretariat shall submit the case to the Administration of General Admission and Certificate Authentication of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
82 total views, 10 views today