Authorities of the Principal:
- The proper performance of financial and administrative functions of the university.
- Responsible for all documents of the university assets.
- Presiding over the committees of buildings and environment as may be determined from time to time.
- The custody of the university common seal and the coat of arms.
- The custody of the records, registers and title deeds of the university as may be determined from time to time by the vice-chancellor.
- Assisting the vice-chancellor in the preparation and revision of the university development plan and the submission of progress reports thereon.
- Assisting the vice – chancellor and his deputy in any matter referred to him, and shall carry out other duties as may be assigned to him by the vice chancellor.
Departments & Units:
- The Financial Controller.
- Human development Administration.