This directorate aims at drawing general policy and prescribing procedures for planning, quality assurance and professional development in the different entities affiliated to the university. The plans are followed up and evaluated regularly. These targets shall be achieved through:
- Dissemination of the culture of planning, quality assurance, evaluation and professional upgrading.
- Setting out plans and following up their implementation within the university in the academic, administrative and financial matters with the overall objective of improving performance and efficiency.
- Carrying-out self-evaluation for all functions within the university.
- Formulating proposals with the aim of developing the overall performance within the university.
- Capacity building of human resources for the attainment of high professional and functional standards.
- Exchanging expertise with similar institutions locally and abroad.
- Preparing different programs conducive for external assessment and institutional and programs accreditation.
- Encouragement and support of innovative attitudes and enhancing the spirit of fair competition.
216 total views, 1 views today