Rechecking of Examination Scripts
A student may apply to the chairperson of the Senate for rechecking of his/her examination answer script(s) to cast any doubt on his/her officially announced results upon payment of a prescribed non-refundable fee. Such application shall be submitted within two weeks after the announcement of the results. TwoStaff members shall be appointed by the chairperson of the Senate to conduct the rechecking and submit a report to the Chair for final decision.
- The grading system as indicated in the following tableshall be used in the assessment of student academic performance.
|MARKS||Group A||Group B|
|70-79%||B+||3.5||Very Good||B+||3.5||Very Good2|
|< 40%, Abs, Bar||F||0||Fail|
Group A = All undergraduate programs except those indicated in Group B
Group B = MBBS, Bachelor of veterinary Medicine, Nursing, and department of Architecture
1= For MBBS Grade A is Distinction
2 = For MBBS Grade B+ is Credit
The symbol (*) shall be used as a superscript to indicate a grade obtained after supplementary examination, and shall appear in the student transcript.
- The symbol (**) shall be used as a superscript to indicate a grade obtained after substitute examination, and shall not appear in the student transcript.
- The symbol (@) shall be used in the column of the grade to indicate a cheating case.
- The symbol “Inc” shall be used to indicate an incomplete course. Such condition shall be decided by the College board.
- The conditional pass “D” has to be compensated by extra points, otherwise, it has to be cleared by a supplementary. The selection of D(s) to be compensated by a supplementary examination shall be decided by the College Board.In the case of substitute and incomplete courses, the GP and the GPA shall be calculated without these courses and their grade shall appear as “Sub” and “Inc” respectively. In such case, the uncompensated D(s) shall be decided accordingly.