The Centre has a two-fold vision:
- A leading regional and international Centre for teaching and research in areas of peace and development studies.
2. A leading think-tank and a focal part of expertise on early-warning and conflict prevention strategies.
3. To provide a standard institute of high learning on peace and conflict studies.
2. To provide knowledge promoting spirit of understanding to and co-operation between societies.
3. To promote research presenting values to help lessen threats for regional and world peace and progress.