Vision, Mission & Objectives
- Shall be a pioneering and distinguished center, in the sphere of one health, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Shall provide academic, research , training and consultancy programs to meet the society needs.
- The Center shall endeavor to accomplish the following objectives:
- Shall conduct surveys and applied research in the sphere of combating diseases.
- Shall conduct surveys and applied research in the sphere of food safety.
- Shall conduct surveys and applied research in the sphere of climate change, as well as the impact thereof on outbreak of diseases, and carriers of such.
- Shall provide post-graduate studies in various fields of One Health.
- Shall provide guidance and awareness-raising services, with the aim of raising health awareness of the society.
- Shall train human cadres on conducting epidemic surveys.
- Shall encourage scientific research and publishing.
- Shall create relationships and links, with counterpart local, regional and international institutions.
- The Center shall adopt the following means to accomplish the objectives thereof:
- Shall provide laboratory and research aids for conducting research, as well as constant development of laboratory equipment.
- Shall design and execute programs of post-graduate studies.
- Shall design and execute training courses.
- Shall issue guidance and awareness-raising bulletins, as well as lectures and seminars.
- Shall attract proficient academics and specialists in relative spheres.
- Shall issue a refereed scientific journal in the sphere of one health.
- Shall encourage academic and research exchange with relative local, regional and international bodies.