Professor. Adil Mohamed Ahmed Salman
P.O. Box3092 Khartoum Sudan
PhD. in Preventive medicine and veterinary public health (2005).
Title: – Studies on bovine raw milk in Khartoum State.
2) Master in Veterinary Science (MVSc.) 1988
Title: – The Epidemiology of bovine Brucellosis in Khartoum State.
3) Postgraduate Diploma in statistics 1988
4) Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc.) 1978
- Academic Experience
University of Bahri Teaching staff 1996 –
- Head of the Department of Preventive medicine and public health.
- Dean – College of Veterinary Medicine – University of Bahri: 2011- 2019
- Founder and chairman of the One Health center- 2019.
B. Field experience
- Arab Company for Agriculture Development and Processing. (ACAP) – Dairy unit. 1989-1996
- Ministry of Animal Resources Veterinary Quarantine Officer in various facilities. 1982 -1986
C. Teaching Experience
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursesEpidemiology
Meat inspection and veterinary public health
Biostatistics and research methodology
Animal health risk analysis
Microbiological Risk Analysis (MRA)
Chemical risk analysis
D- Postgraduate students:
A-PhD Students :- Nine Students –
B- MSc Students :- Twenty three students
The research studies included:-
- Microbiological Risk assessment of animal products
- Anti Microbial Resistance
- Infectious and zoonotic diseases
The milk, meat and reproductive performance of Western Baggara and Kennana cattle in Elartiga Farm –Sudan.