University of Bahri is pleased to announce for the IT Manager position at Center for IT (CIT) with the following requirements:
- A minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or with good experience.
- 5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
Terms and conditions of employment:
The following conditions are required for the above jobs:
1- The submission of the applications should be addressed to the vice Chancellor with copies of following certificates and documents: CV, bachelor’s degree, bachelor’s degree details, national number, experiences and national service certificate.
2- State employees should submit their applications through the heads of their departments.
3- Applications that don’t meet the above conditions will not be considered.
4- Applications should be submitted to Secretary for Academic Affairs.
5- The submission of the applications will be started after the advertisement appears in the daily newspapers and continues for two weeks.