Users Services Division consists of:
- Information Awareness Unit.
- Borrowing and hall services Unit .
- Reading and Guidance Services.
- Reference Service, Current Awareness Service and selective Dissemination of Information Services.
- Databases Services.
- Preparing guides to electronic databases.
- Providing permanent awareness program for the library staff about information services skills as a permanent services in the library.
- Borrowing service.
- Users training service.
- Photocopying service.
- Society service.
- Translation service.