Quality and Development Unit
- Spreading and consolidating the culture of planning, quality, evaluation, and performance development by all available means and for all staff of the Deanship.
- Supervising and contributing to the development of strategic, executive and operational plans and following up on their implementation.
- Implementation the quality system in the Deanship.
- Assistance in establishing effective databases and information systems.
- Assistance in design and development of specifications and procedures.
- Applying self-assessment procedures.
- Providing decision makers in the Deanship council with information and consultations.
- Assist in the design, implementation and evaluation of development program.
- Study the difficulties and problems face quality and development and suggest solutions.
- Nomination of the Deanship’s staff for training courses.
- Suggest bounces and incentives for the Unit and submit them to the Dean.