Library collections development
- Adopting the needs of Central Library Branch Libraries in consultation with academic departments and colleges.
- Selection of information medias according to the need and matching them with what is available.
- Request and follow up the selected library materials.
- Check up the selected materials to ensure that they match what is required.
- Register and stamp the new library materials and hand them over to the technical procedures division.
- Coordination with other divisions for acquisition and follow up.
- Follow up acquisition, gifts, exchanges and deposit.
- Contact publishers inside and outside the country visiting local and regional book fairs.
- Weeding and excluding in coordination with Users Services Division.
- Subscribe in electronic databases.