Electronic Services Division consists of:
- Automated systems unit.
- The digital repository module unit.
- Purchasing and receiving electronic equipment.
- Supervising the internet services.
- Establishing online databases to collect, store and publish scientific and intellectual production of University researchers and make it accessible.
- Following up automated system operations.
- Shedding light on academic institutions through the University website.
- Helping research and scientific cooperation to facilitate free access to scientific information.