Dissertation and Periodicals Division consists of:
- Receiving and registering approved theses.
- Organizing and registering the received dissertaions.
- Cataloging and classification of dissertations.
- Storing bibliographic data in the automated system of the library.
- Providing easy access to dissertations database for the researchers.
- Following up the University periodicals.
- Subscribing in local, Arabic and foreign periodicals in coordination with acquisition division.
- Organizing and registering the received periodicals.
- Classification, cataloging, abstracting and indexing of Periodicals.
- Providing information service to for the researchers.
- Preparing periodicals for binding.