The College seeks to be a pioneer in the domain of legal education, training and consultancies at local, regional and international levels in accordance with international and local requirements for accreditation, quality assurance and safety performance.
To impart excellent legal knowledge to recipients, conduct innovative & sound scientific research & efficiently contribute to the service & development of the local & international communities.
The College strives to attain its objectives & accomplish its mission as part of its future vision in accordance with the following values: commitment, proficiency, professionalism, perfection, transparency, justice, inclusion, effective mutual communication, quality, distinction & excellence
- Qualify cadres by equipping them with the necessary knowledge & skills in the various fields of law.
- Qualify students to work as lawyers, judges, & legal advisors who discharge their duties of administering justice & giving supremacy to the rule of law.
- Conduct & promote scientific research in various fields of law.
- Provide juristic opinions & legal consultations for government units & for the community members at large.
- Provide legal aid for individual who are unable to hire lawyers to defend them.
- Build & raise legal awareness & disseminate legal knowledge through specialized training courses, conferences, workshops, symposiums & lectures.