Achieve the highest level of excellence in the humanities disciplines.
Excelling in the fields of humanities through teaching and scientific research, as well as preparing qualified scientific cadres in various disciplines to meet the needs of community and the requirements of the labor market.
The College of Humanities seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Training and qualification of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of humanities to serve the public and private sectors.
- Work to develop awareness about the importance of the humanities sciences and emphasize their significance in promotion and stimulation of peaceful coexistence, as well as to show their role in enriching human thought.
- Upgrading scientific research in the fields of specialization, and employing it in the service of the community with high efficiency.
- Establish and strengthen communication relationships with relevant national, regional and research institutions.
- Meet the requirements of development through the qualitative development of various specialized curricula and programs.
The College works through the following means to achieve its above stated objectives: –
- Design curricula, programs and courses of advanced nature in the above mentioned disciplines to keep abreast and have sound significance in the labor market.
- Continuous improvement in the academic and subordinate staff performance.
- Establish research programs at the graduate level capable of sharing humanitarian knowledge with community.
- Providing technical, material, laboratory and equipment infrastructure to assist in the implementation of study programs.
- Abiding by the national and international quality standards of the College through continuous evaluation of all the activities of the College and applying the international, professional and other relevant criteria.
- Intended Learning Outcomes:
Humanities are social and human by nature; they seek to provide scientific knowledge and skills about humans and their organization in various aspects; social, environmental and nature of interactions whether it being individually and socially, using proper scientific method.
Therefore, the graduate of the College of Humanities at University of Bahri is expected to be able to:
- Understanding basic concepts, theories and international intellectual schools in the fields of humananties.
- Acquire information from diverse sources of knowledge.
- Implement modern scientific research in his/her field of work.
- Interact with the latest developments and global variables that are relevant to the field of humanities sciences.
- Apply the acquired knowledge and skills gained in different areas to practical life.