21st Century Skills
Bahri University –College of Education with the collaboration of British Council, organized a training programme in the field of ” 21st century skills “with effect from 18-27April 2017that took place in Elkadru Meeting Hall.
The program-me aimed to develop the six skills and to train the thinking skill criticism and the problem solving, that should be available with 21st century human kind so that they achieve the scientific pioneering for their nation.
The discussed skills included the following:
- Computing knowledge.
- Communication and co-operation.
- Creativity and the Image.
- Criticism thinking and problems solving.
- The effective co-existence.
- Students leadership and self-development.
The programme targeted the college teaching staff in addition to the outstanding students.