Date of Birth: 2-4-1970 Nationality: Languages: Arabic (Fluent) English (Working Language) EDUCATION Notice the chronological order 1976-1981: Degree: Excellent Primary School El-dalling – 1982-1985: Degree: Excellent Secondary School El-dalling – Sudan 1986 – 1988: Degree: good Higher Secondary Khor Tagged Higher Secondary School 1989- 1995: B.Sc Degree: Honor Second Class Division One. Department: Civil Engineering (Structures) Sudan University of Science and Technology Thesis Title: Reliability Design of Lumber Floor Beam 1999 – 2002 M.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering (Structures) Sudan University of Science and Technology Thesis Title: The Effect of Pozzolanic Materials on the Properties of Concrete, With Obsidian as an example. 2010 Diploma in Safety and Security management The International Academy for Sciences and Advance Management Training. 2012 – 2016 PhD Degree in Civil Engineering (Structures) Sudan Academy of Sciences Thesis Title: Study of some Pozzolanic Materials in Sudan and Assessment of their Cementitious Properties. Training: 1994 (15 days): Surveying Training Programme Sudan University of Science and Technology Khartoum- Jebl Awlia Dam (Sudan) 1994 (1 month): Building Construction Work – Kordofan University Sudan University of Science and Technology Eltanmia Alagaria Engineering Co. El Obied (Sudan). 1998 (1 month): Computer courses (Introduction, windows) Khartoum University Khartoum 1999(1month): Computer courses (Structural Analysis programs, Sap90 & Prokon) Khartoum University Khartoum 2006 (21days): Academic Staff Professional Development University of Juba Khartoum. 2011 (5days): Methods of Evaluation and Assessment. Arab Federation for Technical Education Khartoum 2013 (20days): PMP course Halim Capacity Building – Training Center. Khartoum. 2014 (20days): PMP course Milestone Training Center Khartoum. 2016 (4days): Foundation on problematic Soil. Building and Road Research Institute. University of Khartoum. Khartoum. 2016 (32hours): Strategic Planning using Balanced Scorecards (BSC). Arabic Board for Consulting & training. Khartoum EMPLOYMENT HISTORY – RESEARCH 1/ I have over 15years research experience, with more than 100 courses that have been teach over a number of different Universities and Colleges.
|No.||University||No. of courses||No. of researches||Academic Year||Level of study|
|1||University of Juba||9||2||2003-2004||B.Sc & Deploma|
|2||University of Juba||10||3||2004 – 2005||B.Sc & Deploma|
|3||University of Juba||10||3||2005 – 2006||B.Sc & Deploma|
|4||University of Juba||10||4||2006 – 2007||B.Sc & Deploma|
|5||University of Juba||10||3||2007 – 2008||B.Sc & Deploma|
|6||University of Juba||10||3||2008 – 2009||B.Sc & Deploma|
|7||University of Juba||10||4||2009 – 2010||B.Sc & Deploma|
|8||University of Krdofan||2||–||2008 – 2009||B.Sc|
|9||University of Sinnar||2||–||2007 – 2008||Deploma|
|10||Sudan University for Science and Technology.||6||5||2007 – 2008||B.Sc & Deploma|
|11||Sudan University for Science and Technology.||5||5||2008 – 2009||B.Sc & Deploma|
|12||Elnasr Technical College||3||–||2006 -2007||B.Sc|
|13||Elnasr Technical College||3||–||2007 – 2008||B.Sc|
|14||University of Krdofan||2||1||2009 -2010||B.Sc|
|15||Bahari University||6||2||2010 – 2011||B.Sc|
|16||Bahari University||6||1||2011 – 2012||B.Sc|
|17||Bahari University||6||–||2012 – 2013||B.Sc|
|18||Bahari University||6||–||2013 – 2014||B.Sc|
|19||Bahari University||6||1||2014 – 2015||B.Sc|
|20||Bahari University||4||1||2015 – 2016||B.Sc|
|21||Bahari University||5||5||2016 – 2017||B.Sc|
|22||Bahari University||5||3||2010 – 2011||Deploma|
|23||Bahari University||5||3||2011 – 2012||Deploma|
|24||Bahari University||5||3||2012 – 2013||Deploma|
|25||Bahari University||5||3||2013 – 2014||Deploma|
|26||Bahari University||5||5||2014 – 2015||Deploma|
|27||Bahari University||6||7||2015 – 2016||Deploma|
|28||Bahari University||7||7||2016 – 2017||Deploma|
2/ I have over 20 years construction management experience, with many projects that have been constructed over a number of different sites, with experience in construction fields. 2014-To Date Job Title: Head of Civil Engineering Department Reporting to: Bahari University- College of Engineering & Architecture – Civil Engineering Department Main functions & Responsibilities: Lectures, Researches & Management. 2010 – 2011 Job Title: Manager Manager of the Vocational Education project Reporting to: Open University of Sudan. Main functions & Responsibilities: Found the base of the Vocational Education in the University. 2002-To Date Job Title: Lectural. Reporting to: Juba University- College of Engineering & Main functions & Responsibilities: Lectures & Researches Supervision. 2000-To Date: Job Title: General Manager Reporting to: Galb Almadina Engineering Co. Main functions & Responsibilities: Contractor and Construction 1998-1999: Job Title: Resident Engineer (National Electricity Corporation NEC, main Administration Building Offices). Reporting to: Elsalam Engineering Co. Main functions & Responsibilities: Contractor and Construction 1996 – 1998: Job Title: Resident Engineer (Complete Residential town – Consist of Eight separate Building) Reporting to: Elsalam Engineering Co Main functions & Responsibilities: Contractor and Construction Sample of functions & Responsibilities
- Supervising and Constructing Building on different locations within Khartoum area.
- Design and redesign of many structures
3- Making Plans to maintain and rehabilitate many old structures
- Supervision of different researches i.e. Research projects in, B.Sc and Diploma Degrees.
- Curriculum preparation of B.Sc degree in Civil Engineering (Bahari University).
- Curriculum preparation of Diploma degree in Civil Engineering (Bahari University).
- Lecturing of many Civil Engineering Courses in the structure field.
- Curriculum preparation of Sc degree in Civil Engineering (Kurdofan University).
- External examiner for many M.Sc. candidates at Sudan University for Science and Technology (2017).
Technical & Personal Skills I have extensive experience in several scientific and social broads including:
- Associated Member of the Engineering Society (Sudan) – 1996
- Registered Member in Engineering Council – (Sudan).
- Associated Member in PMI.
- I am proficient in office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- I also have a good working knowledge of scientific graphing, data analysis and image processing software, such as Origin and Image.
- Teaching undergraduate students at:
University of Sudan. from …2007 Up to date. University of Juba from 2007 Up to 2011. University of Sinnar from 2007 to 2008 University of kurdofan from 2008 to 2010. Elnasr Technical College from 2006 to 2008 Cambridge International College (Sudan) 2016 to 2017. University of Bahari. From …2011 Up to date. PAPERS PUBLISHED:
- Eltayeb A/Ellatif Ahmed Habib, Salih Elhadi. M. Ahmed “The Usage of the Sugarcane Bagasse Ash in Sudanese Sugar Company as Pozzolanic-Cement Binder.”.IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN). Vol. 04, Issue 04 (April. 2014). ||V3|| PP 54-60.
- Eltayeb A/Ellatif Ahmed Habib, Salih Elhadi. M. Ahmed “The Quality of Natural Pozzolanic Materials at Bayoda desert in Northern Sudan”. IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN). Vol. 04, Issue 04 (April. 2014). ||V7|| PP 08-14.
- Eltayeb A/Ellatif Ahmed Habib, Salih Elhadi. M. Ahmed. “Standard Specifications of Pozzolana & Portland Pozzolanic Cement”.
Ministry of Petroleum, Gas and Mining, workshop, Sep. 2018
- Eltayeb A/Ellatif Ahmed Habib, Ali Hussein M. Ali Bass, Fath Elrahman M.A, M.Yosri Mustafa. “Investigation of using Crushed Traditional Red Brick as lightweight aggregate to produce lightweight concrete.” Civil Engineering Second conference – Sudan, University of Khartoum, Dec. 2018.
Interests & Activities :
- Reading, Walking and watching Foot ball.
REFERENCES & PEER REVIEW: Are available and will be supplied on demand