University of Bahri is pleased to announce for the IT Manager position at Center for IT (CIT) with the following requirements:
- A minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or with good experience.
- 5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
Terms and conditions of employment:
The following conditions are required for the above jobs:
1- The submission of the applications should be addressed to the vice Chancellor with copies of following certificates and documents: CV, bachelor’s degree, bachelor’s degree details, national number, experiences and national service certificate.2- State employees should submit their applications through the heads of their departments.3- Applications that don’t meet the above conditions will not be considered.
4- Applications should be submitted to Secretary for Academic Affairs.
5- The submission of the applications will be started after the advertisement appears in the daily newspapers and continues for two weeks.