Student shall apply for a withdrawal request through his/her supervisor and the concerned College Board. The request shall be raised with a recommendation to the College before the beginning of the final exams.
* College shall notify both the concerned Department and College within two weeks from the date of completion of the withdrawal procedures.
* If the student withdraws from graduate studies upon his own consent and then wants to return to study again, admission terms shall be applied at the time of the new admission.
* Student who previously withdrew may apply for admission for another program subject to the approval of the concerned department and College Research Board and the College Board.
* Transfer from research study program to course study program or vice versa is not allowed or vice versa.

mersin escort