Name: Faiza Sabri Ahmed Abd AlAll
Date of birth: March1959
Department: Basic Sciences
College: Nursing Sciences
Permanent Address: University of Bahri – College of Nursing
Present Position: Assist. Prof
B.Sc. in Home Science and Education (Nutrition)- University of Khartoum 1983.
Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition- State University – Gent- Belgium 1988.
M.Sc. in Human Nutrition –Ahfad University for Women-2000
Ph.D. in Human Nutrition University of Khartoum (final research step)
- From 1983-2000 Working as a dietitian at Ministry of Health in different hospitals dealing with diseases which need dietary care specially diabetes, renal failure, cardiovascular diseases, gout, liver diseases ,malnutrition and obesity and weight control and also member of various committees for development of dietetic units in different hospitals in Sudan.
- From January 2001 – July 2011 Lecturer at Nursing School Upper Nile university teaching all courses related to human nutrition and diet therapy .
- From July 2011-up to day Lecturer in nutrition and diet therapy at Nursing School –University of Bahri.
- From 2002-2005 acted as head department of basic sciences at Nursing School- Upper Nile
- From 2002-20 05 acted as member of examination office at College of Medicine & Health Sciences – Upper Nile university .
- From January 2014-up to day Deputy Dean of Nursing Collage –University of Bahri
- Supervision of the graduation
- Participated in renewing the curriculum of Nursing College -University of Bahri.
- Part time teacher for faculty of nursing sciences- University of Khartoum, National University ,International African University- Academic of Health sciences.
- The use of modern technologies in academic research and teaching –Dean ship of academic research-U of B 2013
- Research plan Development – Dean ship of academic research -U of B 2014
- Educational Preparation .staff development –U of K-2005
- Computer skills and information Technology.
- Management of severe malnutrition.
- PHC advanced courses.
- Diarrheal disease control.
- Acute respiratory diseases control.
- Molecular biology.
Workshops and Conferences:
- Perform many papers in different fields.
- Attended and actively participated in conference and seminars in nutrition, dietetic and other deferent field at different places.
- General Nutrition
- Diet therapy