The vision of the College of Medicine University of Bahri is to see its graduates leading the advancement of human health research and service.The College of Medicine at The University of Bahri will be recognized by its students and staff members, and by their peers in the regional and global medical community as a premier educational environment for individuals to become physicians and to study medicine throughout their lives, to transform the practice of medicine through research, and to lead in promoting, maintaining, and restoring health to individuals and communities served by the school and its graduates.In leading the advancement of human health, College of Medicine / University of Bahri will:
- Cultivate excellence, collegiality, and diversity.
- Attract the most talented people and enable their development.
- Lead the evolution of change in biomedicine.
- Enhance our intellectual and technological environment to foster exceptionally creative science and education.
- Develop and maintain excellent clinical programs to provide outstanding care.
- Observe the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Apply advances in science and medicine to the betterment of humanity.
The University of Bahri College of Medicine is a collaborative, diverse, inclusive, and technologically advanced learning community, dedicated to enabling students to become skillful, ethical, and compassionate physicians, inquisitive scientists who are invested in the scholarship of discovery, and dynamic and effective medical educators.Our mission is accomplished through a student-centered approach to biomedical education, a patient-centered approach to the delivery of health care, and a focus on highly original research that includes the biomedical sciences and extends beyond the laboratory to all disciplines that impact the health of patients and their communities.The College also seeks to improve the health of Sudanese and the regional community through public health training programs and initiatives. Our mission also includes the discovery of new knowledge through research. Lastly, the College supports the education and training of postgraduate physicians, other health care providers, and graduate students in the biomedical sciences.