Student whose conditions necessitate his /her absence from the university, shall apply through his/her supervisor, concerned Head of Department and College Research Board for absence permission. Suspension shall not exceed, upon acceptable reasons, a whole academic year with the approval of concerned Department, College Research Board and Dean of Graduate College. The suspension period shall not be counted for the specified degree period.