People will achieve and maintain positive state of health and well being-in stable community locally, nationally, and globally
Contribute in the promotion and protect the health and well being of everyone in society by playing a leading role in assuring an effective public health workforce, promoting public health knowledge and advocating for the very best conditions for good health.
We are guided by our three main objectives, which are to:
- Promote knowledge in the field of public health
- Develop public health with a view to maintaining the highest possible standards of professional competence and practice
- Act as an authoritative body for the purpose of consultation and advocacy in matters of educational or public interest concerning public health.
- Integrity: Adhere to the highest standards of objectivity, and scientific professional integrity.
- Collaboration: Team-based, to advancing scientific research and knowledge, and improving population health
- Impact : Evaluate the effectiveness of our efforts, assess if we have made a difference, and learn from our experiences.
- Innovation: Create innovative approaches to educating and inspiring students and to answering important public health questions.
- Diversity: Embrace and build on diverse perspectives, beliefs, and cultures to promote public health.
- Equity: Promote equity and social justice in defining and addressing health and health care.
- Excellence: Recognize the faulty-wide strengths and the contributions of the faculty, staff, and students.
Goals and Objectives:-
- Strengthen the delivery of high-quality education.
- Invest in our ability to teach, mentor, and advise
- Develop and strengthen robust research support, both methodological and procedural
- Strengthen collaborations with community partners and relative sectors
- Globalize the faculty
- Improve the diversity
- Provide space and technological infrastructure to support educational and research goals.