The college of Education aspires and seeks to achieve relevance, creativity and excellence in its academic and education programs locally and internationally. The college also plans to be a pioneering centre of excellence in training future teachers to take their respective roles in community service and to be continuously abreast with the latest advances in knowledge and information technology.
– The college offers academic programs in the sciences and arts that fit students to the work place and community needs.
– The college also graduates trained cadres in the fields of education and teaching in all scientific disciplines, arts and languages.
– Part of the mission of the college is also to organize and supervise conferences, workshops, pre- services and in- service training courses in educational research that solve problems and promote the teaching profession.
Goals & Objectives:
– To graduate teachers in (all) the arts and sciences specializations.
– To promote the teaching profession and help in developing syllabuses in collaboration with the Ministry of Education in all educational areas.
– To serve the community by means of solving its educational problems.
– To keep abreast with the latest developments in science, information and technology.