The department seeks academic and scientific excellence
The preparation of specialists at the highest level in the field of political science, able to provide theoretical and applied research to contribute to the promotion of comprehensive and sustainable development efforts, and provide advice and guidance to decision makers
1. Contribute to the development of knowledge in the field of political science.
2. Promoting scientific research in the field of political science.
3. Studying political and societal phenomena at the national and international levels.
4. To contribute to guiding the development of public policies of the State by providing advice and guidance to decision-makers.
5. Graduation of specialists in political science with a high degree of knowledge and training
Degrees awarded by the Department:
Currently, the Department is granted a Bachelor’s degree and a Bachelor of Honors in Political Science, a Diploma in International Relations in the Distance Learning Program, a Master’s Degree and a PhD in Research.
The members of the Department are engaged in these days in intensive preparation of the following programs: Diploma and Master of Political Science, Master of International Relations and finally Diploma of the Master of Humanitarian Aid. According to the department’s plan, these programs will be ready to accommodate students in the next school year, God willing.
The department council will consider the future of the days, God willing, in the preparation of programs at the level of intermediate diploma such as the diploma of local government, political analysis, political development, short courses in building and peacekeeping, analysis and conflict resolution, international cooperation