Excellent and innovation institution that takes part in development and problem solving in areas of social and economic studies.
To develop highly educated, competent and skilled students capable of contributing in socio-economic and educational development.
Objectives of the program
- Providing students with scientific knowledge in the field of sociology and anthropology.
- Developing students’ skills in research and scientific writing.
- Provide the labor market with qualified cadres in the social fields.
- Graduation of cadres capable of understanding and analyzing the social and cultural reality and solving the problems of society and society in development.
- Training students in social institutions to connect theoretical and practical aspects.
By the end of the program the graduate will be able to:
- Keep pace with cognitive development in the field of sociology and anthropology.
- Research is conducted to study social problems.
- Compete in the labor market in the social fields.
- Provide necessary consultations in the fields of social development.
- Contributes to social and cultural change.