Creativity and scientific excellence.
The Department of Economics offers its students a distinguished educational program to prepare eminent scientific and academic cadres to meet the needs of society and to develop and promote knowledge progress.
- Creating economic development in the local and regional communities.
- Participate and express opinion in macroeconomic and microeconomic policies.
- Addressing economic problems through scientific research, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Enriching libraries with scientific research.
Graduated qualified cadres able to:
- Meet labor market needs.
- Keeping pace with modern scientific developments and developments.
- Application of scientific measures to practical reality.
- A graduate with analytical and practical abilities to understand, interpret and anticipate events and economic issues.
- A graduate who possesses the skills of conducting research, writing scientific, and the ability to think positively.
- A qualified graduate to work in national, international and regional public and private sector institutions.
The modified annual system and the calculated hours system (the academic year is divided into two semesters).
Lectures – Seminars – Use of modern techniques – Debates.
Continuous assessment 40%, final exam 60%
Admission to the Bachelor’s Program is in accordance with the admission requirements specified by the Ministry of Higher education.