Both regional pioneering and international reputation in terms of libraries and information, social service, rural development, and communication development.
Participation in the development of social science fields , such as: libraries and information, social work, rural developments and communication development by recruiting competent and competitive students in the specializations of the college, besides creation of good and encourageable environment for learning, innovation and performance of academic researches taking part in building knowledge.
Our substantial values are: perfection, distinction pioneering, team working, academic freedom, justice, impartiality, culture and continual learning.
- Educational objectives:
- Enhancing the academic and intellectual aspects for the promotion of educational process.
• Recruiting the students–academically and practically–interms of the specializations of the college and preparing them as good, effective and responsible citizens for the development of the society.
• Distinction commitment in relation to education, by introducing good and efficient syllabus that correspond with the development taking place all over the world interms of the specializations of the college besides, currying out suitable practical training.
• Taking roots of the interaction between the students, college, and the community, by picking out an appropriate academic term, and providing continual educational and practical orientation.
• Putting into practice the modern and recent administrative methodologies to run out the college vertically and horizontally.
• Developing both services and students activities.
- Objectives of the academic research:
- Guiding and encouraging post graduate students, and teaching staff to carry out good and unique researches which add new knowledge and information to the people in the fields of, libraries and information, rural development, communication development and social service.
• Encouraging the distinctive communal researches dealing with the above mentioned fields and presenting them in an international academic conferences, besides publishing them in an international masterful academic magazines.
• Recruiting selective researchers, with good skills of the academic research and capable to use the recent technologies related to specializations thereof.
• Preparing good academic environment for teaching staff and teaching assistants in order to acquire both professional, and research’s skills and capacities.
iii. Social Service and Environmental Development:
- Playing an effective leading role at the level of the country, state and surrounding community by making researches and studies concerning the problems of the community, and suggesting the possible solutions thereof.
• Creating an efficient means of communication with academic, service, local, regional and national institutions, and studying the issues and problems related with specializations of the faculty besides realizing collaboration objectives for human sustainable development.
• Preparing the capacity building programs and courses in the society as well as promoting the administrative qualifications at the level of the faculty, university, and society.
• Reinforcing collaboration with the civil society and linking it with the college in order to maintain an affirmative interaction with it as well as carrying out persistent studies of its problems to find the reasonable scientific solution.