Amendment of a Student’s Name

A student whose name is wrongly cited in the Sudan School Certificate must
see to it that he/she has his/her name corrected by referring to the Directorate-
General of Examination with the supporting legal documents.
A student who has his/her name amended without following the above
procedure will not later have his/her university degree authenticated.