A- Registration fees:
They are set by the Dean’s board.Such fees are same for all the university colleges’. However, they may be amended by the Dean’s board whenever, deemed to be necessary.
They are set by aninterview Committee at different colleges/centres.
- These fees shall remain unchanged for any given batch of students until theygraduate.
- In cases of dismissal or re-registration, the tuition fees shall be set in accordance with the university regulations.
Full or Partial Exemption from Tuition Fees
Some students nominated for admission for the Bachelor degree may be exempted fully from the prescribed fees, or entitle discounted fees, provided that they submit the respective supporting documents and others to the concerned committee, in accordance with the following
- Students illegible for total exemption from tuition fees are:
- Sons and daughters of Higher Education employees in accordance with a set of conditions. This exemption shall not apply to students applying for post-graduate, extramural studies, diplomas, part-time study pursuant to the Decree of the Council for Higher Education No. (14) 1995.
- Sons and daughters of martyrs.
- Students with special needs.
- Studentsillegible for partial exemption from tuition fees are:
- Orphan students
- Sons and daughters of pensioners
- Brothers and sisters in the University of Bahri.